iCinDERTM Cycles indicators provides the trader with the basic 3 iCinDER Cycles, iCinDERranger for V2 Cycles providing price excursion for overbought/oversold visualization. iCinDERV2Stochastic providing stochastic filter to the v2 Minor Cycle and Velocity Bands which when applied to the price panel provide visualization of bullish and bearish movement of price as related to the minor cycle.
iCinDER Cycles VF
Includes iCinDER Cycles Plus
iCinDERTM Cycles VF (Velocity Force), indicators provide additional tools to the basic iCinDER Cycles.
iCinDERChannelSD provides a quasi-Stop/Reverse visualization tool that can be used in Risk Management as well as evaluating price movement bias. iCinDERHeatMapCF is an analysis tool that validates the state of the indicators showing a bullish or bearish bias of each measured indicator. This tool will allow for a quick validation of analysis, thus speeding up reaction time to market movement's bias. iCinDERrangerBar provides a statistical range value of each bar and can measure this value on any periodicity. iCinDERrangerBands provide price excursion for overbought/oversold visualization by using the Ranger value but displaying the values as bands in the price pane.
iCinDER Cycles MF with Trend Analysis Guides
iCinDERTM Cycles MF (Internal Market Forces) with Trend Analysis Guides includes all the iCinDER family of indicators as part of a complete analysis toolset for the trader.
iCinDERCyclesIMF show Point of Control on a per bar basis with 1 user setting for Moving Average of Point of Control and 3 Averages providing cycles at Minor, Intermediate and Major measures. iCinDERHeatMapMF provides a heat map measuring component providing fast validation of analysis and speeding up reaction time to market movement's bias. iCinDERTrendGuideRT is a guide providing measured targets based on movement of market and volatility. iCinDERTrendGuideXP is a quick analysis tool that provides user with a colored background as to bullish or bearish bias. These TrendGuide indicators should be used only as a guide for the Trend.
iCinDERTM Periodicity guide Subscription
The Periodicity Guide uses an algorithm that I created back in 2006-2007 based on research that was done for a client. The model showed that a volume only AI Trading method was much better in showing market movement than a Price/Volume model.
The attached chart has the following calculated values.
- StdDev Volume which is a measure of the algo’s calculated cyclic volumes. This generally typifies market volatility or a “noise” value that is showing at this time for the market.
- Volume Bar 1 – this is a minor value that is used for trading but it has movement that is affected by the StdDev Volume value. In other words, the StdDev Volume value is a general movement that can take place in a bar and may throw you out of a trade. By Adding the “noise” (volatility) value to this number we arrive at V1+SD.
- V1+SD – this is our general value that we use in our daytrading. It may show good market movement and minimize the up/down movement within a bar.
- Volume Bar2 – this may be used when you want to remain longer in the market and sustain larger pullbacks. This value can give you the Intermediate cyclic movement of the market.
- Volume Bar3 - this value gives you the Major cyclic movement of the market.
- Published on Monday by 11:30 AM EST, for 50 weeks. Not published the last 2 weeks of December.